Sunday, June 7, 2009

RE: Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy


Everything Louis C.K said in its entirety was true, we do complain a lot, but i really don't think we take it for granted. We live in an age of rapid technological advancement, i remember about just a few years ago i was amazed at how the we were able to communicate using a tiny cell phone, then now, that one tiny cell phone that was used just to communicate can now do more than a million things like become a GPS, play music or take pictures! I think the only reason some of us do complain, is because we just expect so much. Everyday something new comes out that just amazes us even more. One day we get the newest Photoshop or Illustrator, Then just when we'r getting used to it a new one comes out with new features and we have to learn new things all over again! I personally think i can't live without my Ipod and my cellphone, i always, ALWAYS have to have my music and be in touch with friends. You can ask people who know me well, i never leave the house without either of them.


No comments: